- All entrants will receive a Certificate to acknowledge the model or models that they submitted.
- Selected entries will merit an Award – that is a particular commendation by the judges.
- Each prize-giving sponsor, via their judge, will pick a particular entry to receive that prize.
Two of the sponsors have generously funded the working-up of entries to a professional standard:
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation has provided £500 for finishing selected winning entries.
- North Hertfordshire District Council has allocated £100 for finishing a civic/public/community building or facility.
Our SketchUp experts have been asked to take on these tasks. So far there are relatively few entries from outside of the 3D_LGC team and our sponsors, so we may be able to work up most of those entries.
The models so far are in the Trimble 3D Warehouse here. Two or three more are due before the deadline. Known models completed or in progress are listed here. The entries marked SY, DO, DB, _R, JC and JS will all be eligible for judging. In addition, the sponsors are free to make awards for each others’ models as submitted.