Our next project meeting will be held on Friday 29th June at 11:00-12:30. The priority for the next three months is to attract a credible number of entries, both from Letchworth and farther afield. Please let us know if you wish to attend or drop in about any particular issue or opportunity. The draft agenda is as follows:
- Introductions: For anyone who was not at our previous meetings.
- Progress: A review of the state of progress.
- Sponsorship, funding and judging: To assess the offers so far and agree on follow-up actions to fill the gaps.
- Publicity: To agree on ways of boosting the number of entries both locally and globally.
- Tuition and support: T0 meet public needs for information and group tuition, locally and online.
- Finale: To shape up the plan for events for awards and showcasing of entries & exemplars.
- Date of next meeting.