This is the ‘small writing’ section of the 3D_lgc site! It provided the framework of caveats for the Competition project and is retained as an example.
Your use of this site and other relations to the 3D_lgc project are subject to these provisions.
Please note that:
- This web site, along with the 3D_lgc project’s other Internet ‘presence’, the 3D_lgc project itself and the Competition are all bound by the rules of the Letchworth Festival initiative.
- However the 3D_lgc project is a distinct initiative from the Letchworth Festival and the Letchworth Arts Centre’s Festival.
- Alternatives are available for all of the commercial and free resources referred to here.
- The 3D_lgc project can accept no liability for any effects or consequences of your use of this web site or of the tools, services and techniques referred to here.
- We provides links to third party information, web sites and online shops that are not affiliated with the 3D_lgc project.
- We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites.
- No such representations should be inferred or construed whether from such provision or otherwise.
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including, without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site.
- We will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. If you take part you waive any claim you might have against Letchworth Festival and the 3D_lgc project with respect to any such sites.
- Members of the 3D_lgc project have no commercial interests in the companies whose products and services recommended here, except that Earthware Ltd has working relationships with Google UK and Microsoft UK.
- All product names and trade marks mentioned in this site are the property of their respective owners.
- We do not provide a technical support service for use of 3D (or any other) software or services.
- The competition requires vision (the ability to see) so it is not accessible to any blind or some visually impaired individuals. However one working eye is enough as the tools and results rely on an illusion of solidity that does not involve stereoscopic vision; see the advice here.